[Box-Admins] [INFO] squeaksource.org notes

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Oct 2 18:10:38 UTC 2021

A few notes about squeaksource.com:

I restarted the image today at about 1:20pm EST. Reason: I was doing a
periodic health check on it, and accidentally terminated a process that
I should not have stopped. Root cause was human error. I doubt that anyone
will have noticed it, but I'm mentioning it here in case anyone asks.

I have added some Montecello packages to match the current running
squeaksource.com image:

1) The SqueakSource package version that is running on squeaksource.com is
SqueakSource.sscom-dtl.1130 in the source.squeak.org/ss repository. This is
a branch (sscom) that captures differences versus the source.squeak.org image.

2) Other support utilities (e.g. things that previously lived in workspaces
in the image) are in package Startup-SqueakSource-dtl.9 in the
http://www.squeaksource.com/SSImageInit repository.