[Cryptography Team] Re: Cryptography Team and Freedom Software Law Center Meeting Update

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 09:06:43 CET 2005

On 11/4/05, Ron Teitelbaum <Ron at usmedrec.com> wrote:
> I met with Dan Ravicher, he is the Legal Director at the Software Freedom
> Law Center. [snip]

What can I say - great work! We've been having these discussions for a
long time, with everyone but one disclaiming "I'm not a lawyer" and
the one lawyer disappearing from the discussions for extended periods
of time... ;)

BTW - talk about that one lawyer. Andrew Greenberg
(http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/greenberg) might be interested in
this and could give advice. He has never wanted to pull the whole
cart, but he is an IP and Patent lawyer (IIRC) and has been a member
of the Squeak community for a looong time so i'm sure he has thought
about these matters ;).

Regards,

Cees