[Cryptography Team] Team Update

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Nov 16 15:02:55 CET 2005

Cees,

You know it's getting better but the only way I could read any of this was
to translate Dutch into Spanish and then to English.  As you can guess I
lost a lot along the way.  Could you read through this find the section that
applies to your situation, put together a proper quote that says you are ok,
and what requirements you have, so we can post it for others in the
Netherlands?

http://www.ez.nl/content.jsp?objectid=18441

This comes from: http://www.wassenaar.org/secadmin/contacts.htm#UK

This might be helpful in the future figuring out cryptography export issues.

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum

  _____