[Cryptography Team] Developing in what image/version/build?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Dec 1 01:53:25 UTC 2006

That's very interesting, I'm using 3.9 fulltime and I don't have any of the
problems you are experiencing.  Although I'm not using Morphic lists.  How
can I see this bug, do you have a bug number?  I did have the image freezing
problem but we figured that out.  It was the seaside code for comet.
Bumping up the priority fixed the problem.  There were some fixes I had to
do to Monticello but that was only for Configurations.

I'm sure you very good reasons for using 3.8 I'd like to hear more about
them to see if I can replicate them.  Are you on a Mac, *nix, or Win?

I'm not trying to encourage you to move just curious.  It's good to know
what bugs you can expect to encounter.

Ron