[Cryptography Team] Re: KryptOn MakoEnvelope signedAndSealedFrom:to:object:

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Tue Jan 10 01:37:20 CET 2006

Hi Tony, it may very well be the other way around.  I
am honestly no encryption expert, just a skilled
implementor.  I will try to find the web reference
that recommended that.

As for ECB, I'm sorry I have no idea what that means.
This is exactly the kind of critique I need your guys'
help with.  I am hoping that the usage and management
are mostly ok, but there may be some tightening needed
in the cryptography layer.

This is a very worthy discussioon for the cryptography
list, I hope you don't mind that I have copied that
list here.

Cheers,
  Chris