[Cryptography Team] Re: KryptOn MakoEnvelopesignedAndSealedFrom:to:object:

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Tue Jan 10 14:44:52 CET 2006

Hi Ron,

Yeah, it's an interesting paper. I occasionally do some cryptographic
work as part of my regular job, but I'm as much of a clueless non-expert
when it comes to crypto as practically everybody else. We do have a
resident expert here, and from what I gather from him, trying to write
cryptographic code is an exercise in depressing futility :-)

I've subscribed to the list now - a good crypto framework is essential
for integrating Squeak with the world around it: that's the core of my
interest in the topic. I'd like to see implementations of the SSL and
SSH protocols in Squeak.

Regards,
  Tony

--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net