[Cryptography Team] OpenSSL, Stunnel

Johnathon Meichtry johnathon-dev at meichtry.org
Thu Jul 13 09:19:48 UTC 2006

Squeak-Crypto-Gods,

I am dying (begging/praying/pleading) for a complete native Squeak
implementation of OpenSSL and OpenSSH.  They will soon be needed for the
SqueakNOS project where we don't have access to the services of an
underlying OS.  Of course SqueakNOS will be fine without it but a whole
bunch of new opportunities open up with that functionality in place.

I also agree with Franks comments that advisories are now few and far
between but of course I am saying that as someone who doesn't have the
skills to either create the port or maintain the code so it's rather too
easy for me to say ;)

Johnathon