[Cryptography Team] ECC and/or NSA Suite B?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Nov 24 16:21:09 UTC 2006

Tim,

It's is great to have you working on this.  I didn't implement the other SHA
protocols because I didn't see much use in them right now, if you have time
to do them that would be great.  What we really need is a slang
implementation of SHA256 so that we can have a squeak plug-in.  Krishna was
looking into doing it, maybe he could use some help?  Have you done any
slang programming for squeak?  There is an SHA1 slang implementation which
should be a very good place to start for the 256 version.

I would love to see more elliptic curve cryptography!  Please feel free to
contribute.  I would be happy to add you to the cryptography repository as a
developer if you like.  What are your squeaksource initials?

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Cryptography Team Leader