[Cryptography Team] ECC and/or NSA Suite B?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Nov 24 22:37:35 UTC 2006

Hi Krishna!

I agree with you both!  This team should be fun.  What we are doing is very
interesting and very rewarding.  Thank you everyone for your time!

Happy holidays to everyone from my family too!

Ron