[Cryptography Team] Quick thoughton certification

Cerebus cerebus2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 02:40:48 UTC 2006

On 11/27/06, Joshua Gargus <schwa at fastmail.us> wrote:
> Lex was doing this project as an intern in Alan's group back in
> 2000.  He recently said somewhere that he launched into the project
> shortly after having been "Millered", a term referring to having
> grokked the writings of Mark S. Miller (see http://erights.org).  The
> word is apt, and makes me chuckle.

Information Assurance is a such a small world.  I had a short debate
in Bruce Schneier's blog earlier this year with Mark Miller re: the
"Petnames" concept in E and how it relates to (and in my mind is
inferior to) Rivest & Ellison's SPKI/SDSI namespaces.

http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2006/02/petnames.html

-- Tim