[Cryptography Team] Re: SSL Error

Robert Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 03:56:40 UTC 2007

Ron,

I just loaded all the latest code versions and your test code seems
to be working without any issues.  I ran all of the URLs and the test
server with a SSLTracingConnHandler, all without failure.  I wonder
what the problem could be on your machine or if anyone else has
problems with SSL.

regards,
Robert