[Cryptography Team] Any volunteers to mentor a Crypto/Exupery Socproject?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Mar 20 18:06:07 UTC 2007

Hey Bryce,

Did you get any responses to the SOC proposal; do you get notified when
someone puts in an application?

As I said I'll be happy to help out, but don't think I have time to mentor.
I'm sorry you didn't get more of a response.

Welcome to the team, and I hope you will consider doing the project anyway
even if SOC doesn't work out.

Ron Teitelbaum