[Cryptography Team] Reading ssh pub/private keys

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Mar 29 13:45:53 UTC 2007

Thanks Rob, I'll try that (provided I find the
DSAPrivateKeyFileReader class).

I'm not implementing ssh, but the OLPC happens to use that file
format for their per-user keys. So rather than generating our own
(via SecurityManager>>generateLocalKeyPair) which takes a rather long
time on that slow machine, I'd rather just load that.

- Bert -