[Cryptography Team] PKCS-12 support in X509

Robert Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 17:24:48 UTC 2007

Ron and all,

I just published a framework for decoding and decrypting PKCS12
files, in order to gain access t the private key.  It is pretty
hackish, since I assume encryption algorithms, the private key is RSA
and the like, but it works for the example file you gave me, Ron.

Load all current packages from the repository and then run:

	(Pkcs12PrivateKeyFileReader fromFile: pkcs12FileName)
		asPrivateKey

and it will return the RSAPrivateKey.  That KDF was a bitch!

cheers,
Robert