[Cryptography Team] SSH Server in Squeak

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu May 8 22:17:45 UTC 2008

Hi Deech,

I don't have time to look at it right now, but I may be able to look at it
this weekend.  From a look at your screen shot it looks like the Deffie
Hellman key exchange didn't work, the key is nil.  Maybe you should try to
use the ssh2 setting on putty?  There may be some settings that limit which
protocols it will support too, look for DH.

Please let me know if you solve the problem.

Good luck,

Ron

  _____