[Cryptography Team] ( picoVerse-:( I have a VWNC inspiredimplementation of Blowfish ) )

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Oct 17 14:07:02 UTC 2008

Hello,

If you are the original author then sure it would be great if you could
write it for squeak if you are ok with licensing under MIT.

The Viewpoints agreement is
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/uploads/6016/SqueakDistributionAgreement.pdf

The cryptography code can only be uploaded to US Government registered
sites.  We have registered: This mailing list and the squeakSource
repository, so both are fine for posting code.  The main restriction is that
you should not email or transfer your code or any code that is derived from
the code you download from this mailing list or the squeakSource repository
to any country that is included on the list of restricted countries which is
maintained by the US Government.  There is a special exception for Open
Source programs like ours which allows registered sites to be available
freely on the internet.  If you search this mailing list you will find more
information about how and what we registered.

I am not personally working with electronic money, can you be more specific,
are you talking about working with companies like Cybersource, Paypal or
something else?

Thanks,
Ron Teitelbaum