[Cryptography Team] SFTP client in squeak

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Jul 22 13:25:35 UTC 2009

Hi Nikhil,

Sorry for the late response.  You are quite welcome to work on SFTP.  I
believe that the SSH code is functional.  I would be very interested in your
contribution.  Would you like me to add you to our developers list on
SqueakSource?

Welcome aboard.

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Cryptography Team Leader