[Cryptography Team] RE: [squeak-dev] Re: Cryptography

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Jul 1 23:37:31 UTC 2010

Hello,

Here I am.  Very nice to see some movement on cryptography.  Let me know if
there is something I can do to help.

Rob it is very nice to hear from you.  I hope you are doing well.  Please
feel free to run with the Cryptography Team if you have time.  I'll try to
pay a bit more attention.

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum