[Cryptography Team] Re: Random is not random at startup

Robert Withers robert.w.withers at gmail.com
Sun May 22 13:46:55 UTC 2016

On 05/21/2016 06:44 PM, Luciano Notarfrancesco wrote:
> (Hey Rob, long time no Smalltalk!)

Hi Luciano, I'm grateful to hear you. I've got a feeling, you know. I
got a feeling down deep there deep inside. and a got a feeling you got
this feeling too! Do you know this feeling? do you know the resurrection
mythtales of Icarus? The Phoenix? Lilith the Vampire? OpenSmalltalk is
getting ready to rise up: all domains. Hang on. 'cause I got
thisfeeling, you know. ;)