[Cryptography Team] Monticello Configurations Re: your thoughts

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Fri Mar 13 04:42:15 UTC 2020

Hi Rob,

Put you mouse where the number 2 is in the image and right click (or option
click) the mouse to add repositories.  You should see a menu that says Add
Repository.

That is the window where repositories are listed.  The top window is
packages, the middle window is repositories, the last window is Repository
details that show you the details of the selected repository in the middle
window.

All the best,

Ron