[Cryptography Team] SPADS Support

Robert Withers robert.withers at pm.me
Tue Aug 30 12:46:51 UTC 2022

I have started shaping my new SPADS server, the
SecureProtocolAnalysisDetetectionSelection server. I have the
ProbingFrameBuffer using frame probes to analyze, detect and select the
operations for the discovered protocol. This SPADS server can come
online with all available functional protocols installed and probing
incoming traffic to detect and select the appropriate secure handshake
protocol based on the initial frame arriving. Then proceed with that
handshake to establish a secure connection.

Currently non-functional and non-tested. I like to mold the clay before
making it sound.

Get it working; get it working right; get it working fast. It is not yet
working, but it is molding well.

ThunkStack-rabbit.40.mcz

take it, light,
rabbit