[Cryptography Team] SPADS Support

Robert robert.withers at pm.me
Tue Aug 30 18:28:57 UTC 2022

Yes, me too! The protocol state machines are still broken, having tried to separate out the protocol negation messages / states / events / actions. I’ll repair that next.

SSL needs broken into SSL 1.0 operations and TLS 1.2 operations. And made functional in thunk stack framework. SSH needs ported entirely to think stack. So they need work. TLS 1.3 ( the latest ) needs Elliptical DH, which we do not have.

Thanks!!

Have a good one; take it, light.
Kindly,
Robert

Sent from Callisto House :: decentralized homeless solutions