[Cryptography Team] ASN1ExplicitContextValue classTag?

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Sun Dec 25 20:37:21 UTC 2022

Hey Ron, all,

I am eviscerating asn1Tagging in ASN1 to support class tagging and I ran
into a question regarding a class you had introduced for your
DefinitionModel. The ASN1FieldDefinition uses a tagType to derive the
classTag. However, the ASN1ExplicitContextValue seems not to specify.
Should I be assuming Context-specific as it is used inside Wrappers and
Choices?

Regarding the general use of the DefinitionModel...I think I would like
to specify ASN1 encoding using the declarational model, but I also like
the in-image structured object representation of my #initializeASN1Types
construction. Why not both?! SO the challenge is to use your
Definitional model to produce the structure and vice-a-versa, generate
the declarational text from the structure.

As always, (22 years!) this is a work in progress, but now with the
deadline of my 29th Physics Reunion at my Guilford College. I am
furiously at work again, hoping my hypomania continues! :)

--
𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧
  𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨!