[Cryptography Team] My endeavors…

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Sat Sep 10 18:15:18 UTC 2022

Just to give you a heads up, I’ve set my plate with the following morsels:

1) SPADSServer with frame probe detection and protocol operations stack switching, for adaptive secure connections. Implementing a MultiListener to listen to multiple ports at the same time.
2) Port RemotePromises to use an ASN1Encoder thunk instead of STON. Change the tests to test the finite set of ASN1 messages sent as the PromiseProtocol over the Session.
3) Debug Raven and RemotePromises releases for their failure to handle a triggered event on #startupSuccessful. Did event registrations not get copied correctly when the operation gets switched?
4) Port our Cryptography onto the cross-platform libsodium library.
5) Kafka Client.

Have a Good One; Keep it, Light.
Kindly,
rabbit

Sent from Callisto House :: decentralized mobile homeless solutions