[Elections] Now it is febrary

Brent Vukmer brent.vukmer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 03:45:29 CET 2006

I'm going to go ahead with Peter's proposal.  I'll send out an announcement
to squeak-dev tomorrow.

I'd like to suggest the following timeline:
2/10 - 2/13 -> Folks can sign up for SqP / seek certification as apprentice;
stakeholders can build list of voters
2/14 -> List of voters is created per Peter's proposal, CIVS election is
created
2/15 -> voting period starts
2/16 -> Voting period ends

I know this doesn't give folks a ton of time.  Does this sound doable?

Thanks,
Brent

P.S. FWIW, I apologize for doing a poor job as team leader.  I will step
down after the election.
P.P.S.  Some of you are getting this twice.  Gaaah.  Gmail, why do you hurt
me so.