[Elections] Voting registry - SqP

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at tx.technion.ac.il
Sat Feb 18 01:33:23 CET 2006

Hi Cees, maybe I misunderstood what you mean to do, but it seems to me
that including the emails in a mail to this list, which is publically
archived, would increase their exposure to spam unduly. I propose
instead that you send it directly to Brent Vukmer and another couple of
members of the elections team.

Daniel