[Elections] A concrete proposal for registering voters andconducting the elections

Peter Crowther Peter at ozzard.org
Thu Jan 12 20:17:14 CET 2006

> From: [...] Peter Crowther
> Sent: 11 January 2006 23:18
> Subject: [Elections] A concrete proposal for registering
> voters andconducting the elections

Twenty hours on and no reaction.  That has to be some kind of a record
for something specifying a system that registers candidates, registers
voters and handles the voting process.

No comments?  Nobody willing to say "I like it", or "I like it, but..."
or "I think it sucks"?  If we don't get *some* dialogue going, we're
going to have real problems if someone decides to challenge any
mechanism we pick.

		- Peter