[Elections] Team list moderation

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Oct 27 19:45:41 UTC 2008

The list ownership is supposed to pass to the new team leader whenever
it changes.  That doesn't appear to have happened with this team's list.
Only you (other than the overall list administrator Craig) have access
to make any changes.  Shouldn't you hand the reins to Goran?  Which is
not to say you couldn't continue to moderate (list owner and moderator
can be seperate), but then that is probably unnecessary.

Ken