[Etoys] Fwd: [Trac #402] TamTam blocks EToys from starting

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Sat Nov 11 12:29:15 EST 2006

  Bert,

  I tried this on the A-board with build 168 image.  eToys starts up
fine.  However, as long as either TamTam or the game running in
background, eToys cannot play sound.  (But otherwise it is fine.)

> Anyone able to reproduce this? I can't imagine why we would just
> hang ...

  One possible reason is that he has some more data or apps that eat
memory so that eToys couldn't allocate enough memory.  (I had that
problem.)

-- Yoshiki