[Etoys] Demon Castle Tutorials for eToys

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 19 22:55:39 EDT 2006

Takashi,

These are really beautiful and funny!  And I feel they are easy to follow and
learn from by a new user. My kids worked with eToys before, but I want to ask
them to find a friend who did not, and go through the tutorials over the
weekend, to test if there are places they get stuck.

Milan

PS:
(Also, as an potential consideration, I was thinking that for someone
completely new to discover how to drop a tile onto scriptor may be hard, I
wonder if it would make sense to consider ading "watch a movie how to do it"
button just for that one step)