[Etoys] Key generation

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Oct 20 18:47:01 EDT 2006

Hi Yoshiki -

Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
>   People will install the etoys package to their PC, so the keys will
> hang around there, and such PC may have valuable data in it.  (In
> theory, we can have different packages for such...)

Uhm, I'm confused. I thought that the package we're making is for
BTest-1 not for PCs and in particular not for *PC users* (contrary to
developers)? What am I missing? Regardless...

>   For this build, I think the current status (in the repository) is
> ok.

... if you feel that the current status is fine, that's okay with me.
 From talking to Scott I had a different impression which is why I was
trying to come up with options that would be acceptable for BTest-1.
That's unrelated to the long-term plans btw, I think we'll want to have
the sandbox on all the time and we should probably do that soon after
the deadline.

Cheers,
   - Andreas