[Etoys] Sugar Nav bar problems

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Apr 24 12:55:19 EDT 2007

On Apr 23, 2007, at 17:52 , Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
> I'll make that modification.

Cool, thanks, looks good. I pushed 2.0.1283. I tested on the XO and
it appears to work, so I made the RPM available by yum, and thus it
will be in the next OS build (whenever that will be).

We should announce our improvements, probably to Walter for the
weekly report. I think there was no status update from us since the
original B2 build, and quite a lot was accomplished since then. Also
mention that we'll gather in the OLPC headquarters in two weeks,
perhaps someone wants to meet with us.