[Etoys] Small usability improvement sugestion

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Mon Aug 27 00:39:53 EDT 2007

Yes, this is certainly a flaw, which sonehow crept into the olpc
version of etoys.

In all previous versions of etoys, such as Squeakland, the object
name and the script name in a Scriptor's header are actually
distinguished in no fewer than *three* ways:  different type-style,
space in-between, and a box around the object-name.  I'm not sure why
all three of these got eliminated, but we need to restore at least
one of them, or equivalent.

I've reported this defect as ticked #3039 on the TRAC bug-tracking
system.

Thank you!

Cheers,

   -- Scott