[Etoys] Proposal on how to use Pootle for etoys

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Tue Dec 4 15:06:01 EST 2007

Hello,

Korakurider wrote:
>   We will have multiple POs/POTs for etoys as Bert wrote, so etoys need
> to go with non-GNU style.
>   I think separated project for etoys will be simpler :)

So, the conclusion is,
- File structure:  Pootle style (.../project/xx_YY/xyzzy.po)
- Version control: Use git repository, but the master is still on the svn.

Is it O.K.?

I think we have enough reasons to move to Pootle. So I made a
directory for Pootle on our etoys git repository. It also includes
latest updates at the launchpad.

http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=projects/etoys;a=tree;f=po

If it is good, I'll post a ticket to ask to include it on Pootle.

Cheers,
- Takashi