[Etoys] EToys as textbook/exercise replacement ?

Orestis Markou orestis at orestis.gr
Fri Jul 6 12:59:42 EDT 2007

It seems interesting, but still I can't find how to develop for
Squeak. Is there a tutorial that explains the differences between
Squeak and Java/Python ? I'm feeling really dumb looking at Squeak. Is
it all drag & drop ?

I found out that I can drag & drop images (took me ages :), but I
really want to make an automated procedure since I have to port around
900 exercises, I don't want to do it by hand...

What should I do to run DrGeoII ? I downloaded an .mcz file, but I
can't do anything with it.

I really think there should be a tutorial for content developers on
the OLPC platform...

Thanks!