[Etoys] How to distribute amd install MO for Apps

karl karl.ramberg at comhem.se
Wed Nov 21 06:39:05 EST 2007

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Classes and methods except for Player subclasses are not included in
> the project image segment currently.
>
> - Bert -

I'm hacking on the source less project saving and have a few questions.
If I add class descriptions to a change set I get outBound references to
a class and I see the method names in the change set but the method
bodies are not there. Wouldn't the methods show up as decompiled bodies
if the source was not around ?
It seems the class reference to the compiled methods is not included.
How do a class reference a compiled method ?

Karl