[Etoys] Guidelines for translation

birbilis birbilis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 09:44:18 EST 2007

Στις Τετ 21 Νοε 2007, ο/η Bert Freudenberg έγραψε:
> On Nov 21, 2007, at 14:51 , birbilis wrote:
> > Hello people, i would like to participate to the translation efferd
> > currently
> > underway for the eToys environment for the olpc.
>
> Great!
>
> > Can someone give me some
> > guidelines so that i can start the greek translation?
>
> You can take the .pot file and start translating.

That should be done for sure! The fact is that i wish to see how the
translation is incorporated into eToys that i have currently installed in my
system. So where should i place the .mo files so that the greek language
support is available? And another thing, where can i download the etoys
source code so i can take a look? The version i got now has a (rather big)
etoys-dev.image file -precompiled i suppose..