[Etoys] Hyperlinked projects

Luke Gorrie luke at member.fsf.org
Tue Nov 27 20:48:18 EST 2007

On 28/11/2007, Yoshiki Ohshima <yoshiki at vpri.org> wrote:
>   Hmm, what kind of problems that the serial number would cause?
> Yeah, you might want to delete the older versions, but always looking
> at the latest version based on the serial number would work ok.

I'm thinking that if we store our projects in a subversion repository
then the checkout size would be unnecessarily large if we include all
past versions of each project as separate files. You have subversion
behind your webdav folder somehow, right? Or do you simply use 'cp' to
rename the project files before commit?