[Etoys] [Enhancement] Easier accessibility to ScorePlayer

karl karl.ramberg at comhem.se
Sun Sep 16 15:27:32 EDT 2007

I have added a menu item in the ScorePlayerMorph so it's possible to
open new tracks etc. I basically just added the class comment below as a
menu option.

Even if music composition is not the focus of the Etoys in OLPC it is
nice to make the tools available a little more flexible and accessible ;-)
Karl