[Etoys] TransformationMorph issue

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Tue Dec 9 22:24:07 EST 2008

At Tue, 09 Dec 2008 19:28:41 +0100,
Karl Ramberg wrote:

>I have not tested yet but this a lot simpler than what I tried :-)

  There probably should be another case for non-unlimitedPaintingArea
and the cases when repainted object's position is at various
locations...

> > I'm not sure if addFlexShell failing nil owner is a real bug in the
> > current system...  There are other stuff that requires the onwer.
> So I'll suggest a method comment mentioning that as a
> "fix"(clarification) to the bug report I made.

  Comm... what comment?

  Yes, there are other kinds of constraints that a sound Morph graph
should satisfy.  Method by method comments as well as some outline of
these constraints would be really nice.

-- Yoshiki