[Etoys] Fwd: Increasing size of halos

Eduardo H Silva hoboprimate at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 23:05:22 EST 2008

sorry, I meant to reply to the list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eduardo H Silva <hoboprimate at gmail.com>
Date: 05/02/2008 04:04
Subject: Re: [Etoys] Increasing size of halos
To: Takashi Yamamiya <tak at metatoys.org>

Now I'm not so sure, because I understand what you mean when a etoy goes
near the screen edge, and I can also interact with the handles pretty well.
This was one blog post, of one session of using Etoys on XO's. Could be that
the touchpad bugs and being the first time using it caused their troubles.

Eduardo