[Etoys] A new experimental version of OLPC image for non-XO environments

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 20:40:47 EST 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 6:02 AM, Yoshiki Ohshima <yoshiki at vpri.org> wrote:
> > I think we want to package also locale plugin with useLocale preference enabled.
>  > or is the settings intentional?
>
>   In the next round, we should include the translation files (.po
>  files).  useLocale is true I think.  On my Windows computer, it boots
>  into the platform language.
    ok, I come to know this is not just a rename version of legacy win32 vm :-)
    Then where is source code drop / branch in repo for it and
prebuilt distribution?
    Could you please document it on olpc wiki or squeakvm.org?
    I would like to review what plugin are included in, tweak some
settings for contemporary version of windows, etc...

Cheers,
/Korakurider