[Etoys] Squeak By Example - OLPC edition

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 23:05:37 EDT 2008

http://squeakbyexample.org/

> This book will be
> mostly based on the SBE and some chapters specific to the OLPC
> platform. What do you think about the whole idea ? Do you any any
> ideas of specific contents that could be added to this OLPC edition ?

How to link to other Activities and ports. I would love to be able to
take data from Measure and Record and match it against a simulation,
or control external devices. This will be a great help for the Physics
textbook we are starting to design.

> Thank you,
> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]
> http://blog.doesnotunderstand.org/

Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/