[Etoys] trouble with etoys-dev.image and etoys.image

polishookm polishookm at mail.montclair.edu
Mon Mar 17 13:24:46 EDT 2008

Thanks Bert,

I just downloaded and etoys.image appears to work perfectly.

> The etoys-dev image is not even supposed to be in that zip file.

Ok, I guess this means

http://etoys.laptop.org/svn/trunk/etoys/

is the location of the most recent etoys-dev.image .... is this correct?

Thanks very much in advance,

Mark

>  The
> preload-index file is explicitly excluded, as are the po files etc. I
> corrected that now.
>

>> I'm uploading the correct image ASAP, give me an hour or so.
>>

> All clear, new etoys-image-and-pr.zip is up.

Mark Polishook, D.M.A.
Technology Coordinator
Morehead Hall, Rm 132
Center for Academic Advising and Adult Learning
Montclair State University
Montclair, NJ 07043

(973)-655-7114
http://www.montclair.edu/AcademicAdvising/html