[Etoys] Korean Language Environment ChangeSet in Etoys & Squeak 3.10

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Sun Nov 16 22:02:50 EST 2008

At Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:52:52 +0900,
SeungBum Kim wrote:

> Thank you very much.
>
> BTW, do you use the same update list for both OLPC image and
> SqueakLand image?, and when do you make a next major build for Etoys
> 3.1? It means that we only have a chance to update the language file
> to include it in the major build at that time.

  The plan is to release the OLPC image as necessary (like every month
or more often), but Squeakland image is build about every 6 months.
The latter will be derived from the former so upon releasing, the code
should be more or less identical.

  For Korean, I would encourage you to make a version by yourself,
perhaps some fonts pre-loaded and saved in Korean.

> P.S. From now, we (Korean Squeakers) will try to use the etoys mailing
> list for this kind of questions. :)

  Good!

-- Yoshiki