[etoys-dev] Changes to the "Please describe this project" dialog

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Tue Aug 4 03:26:12 EDT 2009

Hi, Tim,

Concerning the "Please describe this project" dialog, I know that you
want "Key words" to be changed to "Tags".

What other wordings do you want changed in this dialog?

And you spoke of wanting a pop-up for... Category, was it?  And/or Sub-
Category? (Do we still *want* sub-category, even?)  With the
alternatives for the pop-up(s) being obtained from a file found on the
Squeakland web-site, is that right?  (what url?)  (What if the site is
not accessible btw?)

Please supply the missing details and desiderata, and I'll see what I
can get done in the next day or two on this...

Cheers,

   -- Scott