[etoys-dev] popups in project-info

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 06:49:17 EDT 2009

On Sunday 09 Aug 2009 12:46:21 am Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> IMHO "Age" should be "Target Age", and it should cover everybody. This
> means we need two more choices: "under 6" and "above 18". And there
> needs to be a way to select multiple age groups, or at least add an
> "everyone" choice.
I would vote for dropping Age and Region for two reasons.
a) not strictly needed for every project.
b) ambiguous. Completed age? approximate age? age when the project was started
or when last updated? does region refer to current location or native
location?

These extraneous fields makes the dialog large and may put off young learners.
Where needed, local teachers can guide the students to add them in tags

Subbu