[etoys-dev] Re: [squeak-dev] Etoys-to-go goes AWOL?

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 02:47:14 EDT 2009

On Monday 10 Aug 2009 8:54:59 am Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
> At Mon, 10 Aug 2009 07:11:05 +0530,
>
> K. K. Subramaniam wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I got a SVN error today while updating:
> >  "svn: Cannot replace a directory from within"
> >
> > What happened to Etoys-To-Go.app SVN at svn.squeakland.org/installers/?
> > There is a Etoys-To-Go/ directory but it has only a few launcher files.
> > Has it been merged into Etoys.app?
>
>   Not sure in which directory you did "svn update" (perhaps?)
Etoys-To-Go.app/. I used this to test custom image creation steps in SQ-154.
See
   http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-154#action_35982
I will update it now.

>   , but yes
> it is merged.  There was no reason to have a almost duplicated
> directories for Etoys.app and Etoys-To-Go.app.
I didn't realize this and got tripped by the message. The etoys.sh script in
Etoys.app is broken. The fixes in Etoys-To-Go/ has not made it into the merge.
Is the merge still in progress?

BTW, I am posting this to etoys-dev. The original post to squeak-dev was a
mistake.

Subbu