[etoys-dev] Re: [squeak-dev] Etoys-to-go goes AWOL?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Aug 10 03:47:37 EDT 2009

On 10.08.2009, at 09:17, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> On 10.08.2009, at 08:47, K. K. Subramaniam wrote:
>
>> The etoys.sh script in Etoys.app is broken. The fixes in Etoys-To-
>> Go/ has not made it into the merge.
>> Is the merge still in progress?
>

> The both scripts are virtually identical (actually fixed the
> formatting to be the same so that differences stand out cleanly). I
> just noticed the executable permission was not set on etoys.sh, but
> otherwise it appears to work fine for me. Why do you think it's
> "broken"?

Ah, I found what you mean - Etoys-to-Go is broken now because the
Linux directory in Etoys.app is named "Linux-i686", but Etoys-To-Go
looked for "Linux-i686". Fixing now.

I'll make Etoys.app work from elsewhere that /usr/share, too, although
the browser plugin only works if it is installed there of course.