[etoys-dev] French traduction of the integrated help

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Aug 14 09:30:34 EDT 2009

On 14.08.2009, at 14:33, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> 2009/8/14 Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>:
>
>>> I have not yet tested the conversion to .sexp format for testing.
>>

>> So the 0-length .sexp file worksround did work for you?
>
> I have not tested this yet.

Oh, that is bold.

> I just decided to go for the translation
> of all bookmorphs first. I am confident it will work.

It does not work. I tried this one:

http://swiki.ofset.org:8000/super/362

It is not in the zipped project format (it starts with "SPRJ" rather
than "PK"). Debug log attached.

Which image did you use to do this? Or did you manually extract the pr
from its container pr?

I couldn't even load it at first, had to patch a method (attached)
because no manifest was found. With that I was able to load it, and
when saved again properly, the guide loading code worked, too.